North Star Independent Senior Living provides seniors the opportunity live independently with the comfort of knowing that help is always nearby.
These apartments are built especially for seniors – comfortable, easy to access and connected to North Valley Health Center, one of Northwest Minnesota’s most respected hospitals.
North Star Independent Senior Living includes 20 apartments.
Services and amenities that are included in the monthly fee are:
- Furnished appliances (stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer, heating and air conditioning unit, mini-blinds)
- Basic utilities (water, sewer, heat, refuse collection)
- Storage space
- Maintenance of grounds, building and furnished appliances
- Interior individually locked mailboxes
- Access to all long-term care facility activities
- Use of community room
- Chapel with daily devotions in the long-term care facility
- Scheduled social and recreational activities
- Walking paths
- Priority access to healthcare services offered at North Star Manor
- Scheduled local transportation (dependent on staff availability)
- Controlled security access
- Off street parking
- Outdoor sitting area
- Use of private dining area
In addition, the following amenities and services are available for an extra fee:
Beauty/Barber Service (located in the long term care unit of the North Star Manor)
Note that there is no emergency response system provided in the apartments.
1 Bedroom, E unit
738 sq ft
1 Bedroom, EH unit
738 sq ft
1 Bedroom + Den, F unit
926 sq ft
2 Bedroom, G unit
987 sq ft
2 Bedroom, H unit
1004 sq ft